Because our suppliers have their products in warehouses in the United States, the shipping of your order requires an importation into Canada.
Our shop displays its prices in US dollars (USD) by default and Canadian currency on request (by selecting (CAD) in the header of the homepage).
To order, you can choose the US dollar or the Canadian dollar. If you choose to make your purchases in Canadian dollars, the price displayed will be adjusted to the exchange rate in effect at the time of purchase.
We have created an import process, simple and transparent, in order to facilitate your shopping.
At the end of your purchase registration process, your order is displaying (in order):
1) The product description, quantity, unit cost and total value.
2) The total import cost of your order (including fixed shipping fee, if applicable).
3) Applicable provincial taxes by province where the product is sold.
4) The total cost (final).
— Amounts displayed will be charged when you confirm your purchase only.
— No other fees will be required to obtain your order.
— You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking number within 48 hours of your purchase.
— Our carrier (UPS) will deliver your order within 9 working days (or less, depending on your address).
— Your purchases are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for one year from date of purchase.
- We do not ship to PO boxes addresses. Only valid delivery addresses are accepted.
- Free shipping offer does not apply to remote areas more than 200 kilometers of Canada's major urban centers.
- A supplementary shipping fee will be required for customers living in remote areas.
(Our customer service will contact the customers of its regions to find an acceptable arrangement for delivery.)
- The free shipping offer applies only to transport services "UPS Standard" or "UPS Ground".
If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact us by email or telephone.
We will be happy to help you.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer service : Tel. : +1-514-778-3648